Awakening to Life (Group)
An intimate group 5-MeO experience with the potential to change your life forever.
Our group 5-MeO-DMT retreat offers a safe and sacred container for your transformation and healing that begins the moment you commit and lasts long after you've left our home.
Know you're ready?
Beyond the Medicine: Our Process
Psychedelic medicine is only one part of the path of awakening. Enfold offers a comprehensive process that begins the moment you commit to a retreat and continues long after you’ve left.
We screen every guest personally to ensure physical and psychological safety.
A comprehensive intake process gives us a clear picture of your background and where you're at coming into retreat.
You'll have a comprehensive video series with detailed information about what to expect so you feel safe and ready. Plus extensive information for planning your travel and logistics.
Private and group prep calls, plus our proprietary 2-week program to help you set intentions and prepare for your journey.
Safe, Sacred Retreats
A carefully curated experience in our home.
One-on-one session with a lead facilitator, our 2-week Integration Program, and two weeks of on-call support.
'The Fold' Community
Access to our community, The Fold, with virtual integration circles, meditations, breathwork sessions, and a growing list of resources, classes, and programs.
Coaching & Counsel
We have a list of trusted coaches, therapists, as well as our Enfold Angels – former guests who volunteer for one-on-one support.
Privacy within community.
Our group retreats are designed to offer the benefits of community as well as privacy and one-on-one support.
As relational beings, we heal in community. There is something special about going through this experience with others and hearing unique perspectives.
That said, we believe you are able to go deeper when the medicine ceremony itself is private. It will be you with two facilitators supporting you. We also offer a private one on one coaching session on integration day and a private prep and integration call on either side of the retreat.
The retreat runs Wednesday @ 6pm – Saturday @ 10am. You can find available dates below.
- Detailed intake process to assess psychological and physical readiness, intentions, and program/participant fit.
- Virtual preparation call and comprehensive preparation program
- 3-night stay with us in our home-based retreat centre based on an island close to Vancouver, with sauna, cold plunge and more
- Private ceremony with two facilitators (male/female diad)
- Thorough integration process including breathwork, meditations, group and individual therapy sessions
- Follow-up coaching session (plus on-call support for 2 weeks)
- Farm-to-table, gluten and dairy-free meals (vegan/vegetarian options available).
- Max 4 participants, with min. 3 facilitators on site
Generally speaking, our retreats are for people who have done some amount of personal development and discovery work before arriving. This might be self-directed learning, therapy, coaching, workshops and retreats, meditation, etc.
If you’re considering a 5-MeO-DMT retreat, know that it is a very powerful experience. It’s not well suited for folks who are just beginning their self-discovery journey. That said, we work with many guests that have never done large-dose psychedelics before. Through the screening process we can help you determine if this medicine is a good fit for you. See our 5-MeO-DMT section for more details.
We will also screen out folks who have physical conditions that affect heart and lung performance, and folks on certain medications. If you’re on SSRIs, or anti-anxiety medications, that’s not necessarily a problem, however if you’re taking any MAOI’s, this medicine is not a safe choice.
We are also not set up to work with people who are dealing with serious instability in their lives. If you’re having trouble managing the basic functions of your life, we likely aren’t the best fit for you. That said, we work with many people dealing with depression, anxiety, trauma, and many other conditions.
If you have questions, email email@example.com.
We are located on a small island outside of Vancouver BC, Canada.
Yes, we’d love to connect!
Click here to book Discovery Call with someone from our team. We’re happy to answer any questions you might have. While the scheduling tool books the call for 15 minutes, we encourage you to block out 30 minutes. If we need a longer conversation after that, we’ll book another one.
Yes. Deposits are non-refundable except in very specific situations where we determine that our retreats aren’t a good fit for you (and only at the discretion of Enfold).
If something happens and you can’t make the date you register for, we’ll do our best to fill your spot and switch you to another date.
We reserve the right to cancel your reservation and return your refund if we decide it is unsafe or unsuitable for you to attend.
Review the information about the retreat you’re interested in to determine if it’s a good fit for you. If you’re unfamiliar with 5-MeO-DMT, learn more here.
If you’re feeling ready, you can reserve a spot in one of our retreats immediately. From there we’ll arrange a screening call to ensure your suitability. If we don’t feel like it’s a good fit, we’ll refund your deposit. Refunds are otherwise non-refundable.
If you’d prefer to speak with someone before committing to a retreat, book a Discovery call to get answers to any questions you have and ensure suitability.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do our best to make our retreats accessible to people regardless of their financial means. Our scholarships are offered on a case-by-case basis when we have funds available.
More frequently, we offer payment plans to span the payments over 3-4 months.
If you’d like to apply for a financial aid, please email email@example.com and explain your situation.
Scholarships are prioritized for marginalized and underserved populations and people in urgent need of support.
- First and foremost, Steve & Austin offer world-class facilitation that people describe as deeply healing. Our guest’s stories do the best job of describing their gift for this work.
- We offer 3-night 5-MeO-DMT retreat experiences and a multi-week preparation and integration programs. We feel this is mandatory for safety and effectiveness with 5-MeO-DMT. Most facilitators offer what we refer to as “drive-by five”: 2-3 hour sessions where you show up and are served medicine and then sent back out into the world alone. This is unsafe and unproductive in our opinion. We’ve heard from many people who experienced 5-MeO this way and either simply got very little from the experience or came away with serious dis-regulation issues.
- Our group retreats are limited to four guests at a time. We have four team members working to ensure a high level of support and safety.
- Included in the price of the retreat is two weeks of on-call support post-retreat. Plus access to hundreds of resources, community events and integration circles, and access to support from coaches, therapists, and our community of Enfold Angels who offer peer-support sessions.
- Your ceremony is private. Many group retreats have guests consume the medicine all together so they can serve more people at once. This greatly limits your ability to feel safe and fully surrender to the medicine.
- We only host 20 retreats per year max. We bring an exceptional level of care, energy, and attention to every person we serve.
- We’re located in Canada, one of the safest and beautiful countries in the world.
Are you ready to change your life?
When you sign up for a retreat, you’re not just paying for access to a medicine, you’re paying for the energy and experience of the facilitators and the container and process they offer.
Awakening to Life is a protocol we’ve designed over the past four years. This is an energetic process that includes a number of somatic and therapeutic modalities to help you unlock energy centres in the body, clear past conditioning, and awaken to the fullness of life.
When you sign up for Awakening to Life, you join a community of people from all over the world who are doing this work. The retreat includes two weeks of on-call support, as well as access to a library of integration resources and monthly community integration circles.
“Change is inevitable, but transformation is by conscious choice.” Heather Ash Amara
If you’re feeling ready, select your dates and pay your deposit below. Please see the FAQs above for questions about deposits. If you’d like to speak with someone before you book, you can schedule a Discovery Call here.