Awakening to Life: Aug 19-23
Yes. Deposits are non-refundable except in very specific situations where we determine that our Intensives are not a good fit for you (and only at the discretion of Enfold).
If you book before we’ve had a Discovery and Screening call, we’ll ensure we book that immediately to determine if our Intensive is safe and suitable for your needs and circumstances. If, we determine that it’s is not a good fit, we’ll refund your deposit.
If something happens and you can’t make the date you register for, we’ll do our best to fill your spot and switch you to another date.
We reserve the right to cancel your reservation and return your refund at any time leading up to the Intensive if we decide it is unsafe or unsuitable for you to attend.
Yes, we’d love to connect!
Click here to book Discovery Call with someone from our team. We’re happy to answer any questions you might have. Discovery calls are free and there is zero pressure to book a retreat during the call. It is very important to us that you feel prepared and called to this experience.
Review the information about the retreat you’re interested in to determine if it’s a good fit for you. If you’re unfamiliar with 5-MeO-DMT, learn more here.
If you’re feeling ready, you can reserve a spot in one of our retreats immediately. From there we’ll arrange a screening call to ensure your suitability. If we don’t feel like it’s a good fit, we’ll refund your deposit. Refunds are otherwise non-refundable.
If you’d prefer to speak with someone before committing to a retreat, book a Discovery call to get answers to any questions you have and ensure suitability.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
5-MeO-DMT is unique from any other psychedelics and one of the most powerful medicines in the world. It is technically legal in Canada, as an unrestricted substance.
5-MeO-DMT has incredible potential for healing and expanding consciousness. It’s also not a great fit if this is your first foray into personal development work. See the “How do I know if Enfold is the right fit?” question for more on this.
If you’re new to psychedelics, we encourage you to spend some time in our 5-MeO-DMT section to learn more. We offer a wide variety of resources, videos, and free online courses to help you determine if this medicine is right for you.
Generally speaking, our retreats are for people who have done some amount of personal development and discovery work before arriving. This might be self-directed learning, therapy, coaching, workshops and retreats, meditation, etc.
If you’re considering a 5-MeO-DMT retreat, know that it is a very powerful experience. It’s not well suited for folks who are just beginning their self-discovery journey. That said, we work with many guests that have never done large-dose psychedelics before. Through the screening process we can help you determine if this medicine is a good fit for you. See our 5-MeO-DMT section for more details.
We will also screen out folks who have physical conditions that affect heart and lung performance, and folks on certain medications. If you’re on SSRIs, or anti-anxiety medications, that’s not necessarily a problem, however if you’re taking any MAOI’s, this medicine is not a safe choice.
We are also not set up to work with people who are dealing with serious instability in their lives. If you’re having trouble managing the basic functions of your life, we likely aren’t the best fit for you. That said, we work with many people dealing with depression, anxiety, trauma, and many other conditions.
If you have questions, email email@example.com.
- First and foremost, we don’t offer retreats. We call our offerings Intensives for a reason. The protocol we’ve designed over the past five years is comprehensive and blends many modalities together to create a deep and lasting impact in your life.
- Steve & Austin offer world-class facilitation that people describe as deeply healing. Our guest’s stories do the best job of describing their gift for this work.
- We offer three and five night 5-MeO-DMT retreat experiences and a multi-week preparation and integration programs. We feel this is mandatory for safety and effectiveness with 5-MeO-DMT. Most facilitators offer what we refer to as “drive-by five”: 2-3 hour sessions where you show up and are served medicine and then sent back out into the world alone. This is unsafe and unproductive in our opinion. We’ve heard from many people who experienced 5-MeO this way and either simply got very little from the experience or came away with serious dis-regulation issues.
- Our group retreats are limited to eight guests at a time. We have four or five team members working at most times to ensure a high level of support and safety.
- Included in the price of the retreat is two weeks of on-call support post-retreat. Plus access to hundreds of resources, community events and integration circles, and access to support from coaches, therapists, and our community of Enfold Angels who offer peer-support sessions.
- The medicine ceremonies private. Many group retreats have guests consume the medicine all together so they can serve more people at once. This greatly limits your ability to feel safe and fully surrender to the medicine.
- We only host 20 retreats per year max. We bring an exceptional level of care, energy, and attention to every person we serve.
- We’re located in Canada, one of the safest and beautiful countries in the world.
For group retreats you will be sharing a room with another person of the same gender as you. Each room has it’s own ensuite bathroom. People are often nervous about sharing a room, but this is often a meaningful part of the retreat for our guests. There is something about going through such a powerful experience and noticing how it shifts your relationship with those around you, especially “strangers”.
We do our best to make our retreats accessible to people regardless of their financial means. Our scholarships are offered on a case-by-case basis when we have funds available.
More frequently, we offer payment plans to span the payments over 3-4 months.
If you’d like to apply for a financial aid, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and explain your situation.
Scholarships are prioritized for marginalized and underserved populations and people in urgent need of support.