August 27 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Communal — in Kelowna: POSTPONED
A spa day for your mind.
This special edition of Communal for our budding community in Kelowna, has been postponed. Stay tuned for updates.
Communal is an intimate wellness, healing, and consciousness experience hosted at Pranify Yoga Kelowna.
Our Kelowna event will include medicine-enhanced*, state-shifting breathwork journey to release stuck energy and create optimal space for expansion. This will be the Kelowna debut of our new Eight Stages of Awakening session featuring an entirely new set of music produced by Steve and Austin. It starts slow and earthy, and evolves to a peak of uplifting rhythms before settling into a deep-relaxation sound bath. Guests have been describing the session as “uplifting” and “full of light”.
We’ll also dive into personal inquiry and intention work and come together in community to connect and integrate.
You can learn more about our Communal events here (note that this event will not have a sauna/plunge component).
*We do not serve 5-MeO-DMT at this event. We are working with another gentler medicine. If you have questions about the psychedelic component of the retreat, please email jen [at] enfold [dot] org.
Vegan and GL nourishment will be provided, in addition to organic juices, filtered water and decaffeinated teas.
Communal events are offered at a discount for previous retreat guests and members of The Fold.
Spaces are limited, with just 25 available — RSVP soon if you feel the call.
– We suggest not eating after 10 am to ensure the most comfortable experience for breathwork.
– You are invited to take photos or other media between 11:30-12:00 pm upon arrival. After that, the digital detox begins. We’ll ask that everyone turn off their phones and keep them tucked away for the remainder of the day together.
What To Bring:
– Notebook or journal
– Bathing suit for an optional lake dip at the end
– Comfortable clothes you can move and relax in
Note: This event is not suitable for anyone pregnant or with eye or cardiovascular issues.
Join us for a mindful day of restoration and remembrance that will help you deepen your spiritual practice and sense of belonging. We can’t wait to see you.
* The medicine component of this retreat is variable, allowing you to choose how deep you go. Please email jen [at] enfold [dot] org if you’d like to learn more about what’s involved. We are not serving 5-MeO-DMT at this event.
Communal tickets are non-refundable once purchased.