July 16 @ 11:30 am - 5:30 pm
Communal — Day Retreat
A spa day for your mind.
Communal is an intimate 6-hour wellness, healing, and consciousness experience hosted on beautiful Bowen Island.
This special version of our Communal service offers a medicine-enhanced*, state-shifting breathwork session to clear out stuck energy and create optimal space for expansion. We’ll dive into personal inquiry and intention work, unwind and reset with hot/cold contrast therapy and come together in community to connect and integrate.
Nourishment will be provided by our dear friends at Aleph Eatery, Vancouver’s top Vegan Middle Eastern Eatery. Organic juices, filtered water and decaffeinated teas will all be available to enjoy.
Communal events are offered at a discount for previous retreat guests and members of The Fold.
Spaces are limited, with just 12 available — RSVP soon if you feel the call.
- We suggest not eating after 11 am to ensure the most comfortable experience for breathwork.
- The event begins at 11:30 am. Please take the 10:15 am (or earlier) ferry from Horseshoe Bay Terminal and plan to arrive at the ferry at least 30 minutes before sailing if you’re driving on or 10 minutes before if you’re walking on.
- You are invited to take photos or other media between 11:30-12:00 pm upon arrival. After that, the digital detox begins. We’ll ask that everyone turn off their phones and keep them tucked away for the remainder of the day together.
What To Bring:
- Notebook or journal
- Bathing suit
- Slip-ons, slides, or Crocs
- Comfortable clothes you can move and relax in
Note: This event is not suitable for anyone pregnant or with eye or cardiovascular issues.
Join us for a mindful day of restoration and remembrance that will help you deepen your spiritual practice and sense of belonging. We can’t wait to see you.
* The medicine component of this retreat is variable, allowing you to choose how deep you go. Please email jen [at] enfold [dot] org if you’d like to learn more about what’s involved.
- Date: July 16
- Time: 11:30 am - 5:30 pm
- Cost: $300 – $375
- Category: In-Person
British Columbia V0N1G1